Weekly Wishes


I'm starting with some simple challenges for the week ahead, hoping I can incorporate them into my new life and routine. This weeks goals:

-1- Survive my second week in my new job

I've just started a new job fresh after graduation. It's completely exciting, overwhelming and challenging. Between navigating the underground and a new set of responsibilities, complicated log ins, I'm expecting week two to be full on. 


-2- Make time for something fun this weekend

With all the work and study I know I actually need to make time for FUN. Operation fun starts this weekend.


-3- Try and eat fruit every day and make it to the gym 

Just as it says, I think a health kick is necessary if I'm to be healthy and well, body and mind.


-4- Read every day

There are a number of habits I really want to cultivate and this is one of them. It doesn't matter what I read whether it's fiction, and interesting article or a blog post. 






The Nectar Collective

1 comment:

  1. You have some great goals for the week ahead! My particular favorite is for the FUN you are planning this weekend. Do you have anything in mind?

    And congrats on week 2 of your new job! Very exciting stuff!!

    ReplyDelete